Earlier this week, Team NINJA said that they are working on a Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty update and soon they will fix some issues in the game. The good news is that the update is here, but only for PC and PlayStation.
In other words, the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S users will have to wait till the developers finish the update process for them as they are experiencing errors and other issues. Here’s everything that has changed in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty update.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Update
[The Section Below Was Updated On: 03/08/2023]
Team NINJA has released an update Ver. 1.03 for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty and an update for Demo Ver. 2.03 of the game. But the update was only limited to PC and PlayStation; Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S will come later.
- Now, you won’t face any issues controlling the camera using a mouse.
Major Bug Fixes
- A player won’t have any crash-prone situations as they fixed it for specific territories.
- They also fixed white flicker issues that occurred in some areas.
- In specific environments, players faced a bug that is now solved, which compelled some resolutions not to be selectable.
- They fixed a problem where the game automatically changed your graphics card input to run in a few areas.
- If you faced a bug where your game crashed while running a particular screen resolution setting and applying a particular filter in Photograph mode, you wouldn’t face that anymore.
- Now, a guest player in Recruit sessions (online multiplayer) can skip cut-scenes in the game. Also, after the boss battles, they can leave the session.
Major Bug Fixes
- While the saved data from the demo had a certain progress status and was transferred to the main game, a bug caused a player to halt progression beyond the main battlefield, “Two Chivalrous Heroes,” where they meet Zhao Yun. It got fixed.
- While transferring your saved data from the demo version to the full version, some players lost special effects of equipment in the storehouse. The bug that caused this is now gone.
- If you failed to re-enter after a defeat to Baishe on the boss area of the main battlefield, “Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch,” then you weren’t alone. But the devs fixed the bug.
- Some players could not get “Awakening of the Unscrupulous Hero” as a trophy/achievement, but now they can get it during online multiplayer sessions.
- Now, you can get your trophy/achievement by clearing any of the primary or side missions.
- If your game crashed while using attacks like “Falling Leaves” and “Scattered Leaves” when hitting enemies in a decorated dual halberd, then the excellent news is that devs have fixed the bug.
- Because of a bug, you had to change your graphics settings every time you open the game, as it got reset on launch, but now the bug is gone.
- This update resolved some other minor unintended issues.
🗡Demo Ver. 2.03
- You will have improved controls of the camera using a mouse.
Major Bug Fixes
- When you want to restart the game, a bug causes the special effects of equipment in the storehouse to be lost. But now they fixed the bug.
For more information: Here’s the official statement.
Ver1.03 Patch Released— Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (@WoLongOfficial) March 8, 2023
A patch for the Steam, PS5 & PS4 versions has been released. This patch will be available soon for the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & Microsoft Store versions.
Details attached and on the website.https://t.co/4wuifKFFRC
Final Verdict on Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Update Ver. 1.03 and Demo Ver. 2.03
So, the players won’t get stuck in some locations, and everyone will get achievements and trophies without complications. The update I was waiting for where players won’t have to cope with an inconvenient camera while playing the game on a PC.
Also, some issues were fixed while saving the game from the demo to the main version. Note that all the fixes exclude Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, as they will get the update at a later date.
While you wait for the update, you can read why Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Excites Fans of Nioh and Elden Ring.