The moment has arrived for worldwide fans to venture on their own Hogwarts journey. On Feb 7, those who pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition of Hogwarts Legacy can enter the early access period.
However, those who bought the regular edition must wait until Feb 10 to create their character and explore the Wizarding World.
Both pre-ordered and regular edition players can reap the benefits of the new partnership between Twitch and Hogwarts Legacy. Through this collaboration, Twitch and the game offer drops that provide players with free in-game rewards just for watching streamers.
Step-by-Step Guide: Twitch Drops for Hogwarts Legacy
Twitch Drops is a popular way to market games, particularly new releases, by partnering with developers to give players free in-game rewards for watching streamers who are broadcasting the game and have “Twitch Drops Enabled” on their channels.
To participate in the Twitch Drops promotion for Hogwarts Legacy, you’ll need a Twitch account and a Warner Bros. Games account. If you already have these, follow these steps to start earning rewards:
- Log in to your Warner Bros. Games account on the website.
- Connect your Twitch and Warner Bros. Games accounts with one another by clicking “Connect.”
- Watch any Twitch streamer broadcasting Hogwarts Legacy with Twitch Drops enabled.
- Check your Twitch inventory to see the rewards you’ve earned.
Note: To earn all possible drops, you must watch Twitch streamers for two hours.
The Twitch Drops
The Twitch Drops for Hogwarts Legacy includes the following in-game items:
- Silver Dragon-Eyed Spectacles (Facewear cosmetic)
- Urchin Hat (Headwear cosmetic)
- Carmine Lightning Bolt Scarf (Neckwear cosmetic)
- Lilac Ensemble (Outfit cosmetic)
Hogwarts Legacy and The Twitch promotion runs from Feb. 7 to Feb. 24, 2023. So hurry to get your two hours of watch time and claim your rewards.
Now, can You Kill People in Hogwarts Legacy? Yes, you can, and I will show you how. Just read our guide.