Can You Kill People in Hogwarts Legacy?
Harry Potter fans have been wanting a witch or wizard game for a long time. A game that shows how magical and mysterious the Wizarding World really is. Even though there were problems, Hogwarts Legacy lived up to its promises.
The game has a big world, interesting personalities, and a well-thought-out way to fight. The story of the game looks into the secrets of Hogwarts. It stays secret and has a scary presence, like having access to the dark arts or killing curses.
It may seem like the game will never end, but how far can you go? Is it possible to use magic in Hogwarts Legacy, and can you kill people?
Can people be attacked and killed in Hogwarts Legacy?
Wizards of the dark, listen up! You’ll find a thrilling treat in Hogwarts Legacy: the ability to kill your enemies! Players are encouraged to try out different ways in the game. One of them is the Art of Spell-casting, where you can learn dangerous and strong spells.
You can kill people in Hogwarts Legacy. Not everyone, though. You can’t kill students, professors, and civilians. You can’t even harm people while on the Hogwarts campus, as the spell there tends to have little effect.
Now, don’t be discouraged because you can still learn a life-threatening killing curse to kill your enemy.
Students can hex, charm, curse, and fight each other in one-on-one duels at the Crossed Wands fighting club. But no one will die because of it. However, you can only kill people who are trying to hurt you, like thugs and goblins.
There are many ways to beat them, such as:
- Using basic attack spells like Crucio and Incendio,
- Using old spells,
- Luring them to a cliff, or
- Using Avada Kedavra.
The steps below will help you learn how to do Avada Kedavra.
How do you use the Avada Kedavra spell in Hogwarts Legacy?
Most people in the world of witches and wizards in Hogwarts Legacy know that Unforgivable Curses are banned for a reason. You have curses like Crucio, Imperio, and Avada Kedavra in the game. Professors won’t teach them, as they are banned.
Also, casting them is against the law and can get you sent to Azkaban for life. But in the game, it doesn’t matter if you do that.
There are two methods to learn Avada Kedavra in Hogwarts Legacy.
The Easy Way: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition
The “Deluxe Edition” of Hogwarts Legacy costs $79.99. It includes the Dark Arts Battle Arena, where you can learn and use taboo spell against enemies.
The Hard way: Step-by-step guide to performing Avada Kedavra
Want to keep some extra money for yourself? In the normal version of the game, players can learn a spell at the end of the game by completing a task with Sebastian Sallow.
If you become friends with the Slytherin student, you can study the dark arts. You will get information that is only allowed to the dark wizards.
Sebastian Sallow, a student at Slytherin, is the one who can teach you killing curses. During the “In the Shadow of…” quests, you will be given a chance to learn all three Unforgivable Curses. It is best to take this chance.
How do I learn Avada Kedavra in Hogwarts Legacy?
You must start the “In the Shadow of the Relic” quest to learn about the Avada Kedavra curse. Once the main questline of Lodgok’s Loyalty is done, you can start this quest. You must have reached Level 30 in Hogwarts Legacy before you can start this quest.
- Go to the dungeons in the Feldcroft Region and talk to Ominis Gaunt to get started.
- As soon as you enter the Catacombs, you’ll have to use fire powers to fight off many Inferi.
- After the cutscene where Sebastian handles the Inferi, keep going to the east, and you’ll end up in a room with a high platform.
- To get to the stage, you have to figure out how the skeleton fits into the puzzle.
- Move to the right and use the spell “Accio” on the top handle. This will make a group of skeletons fall.
- Put Accio on the bottom left handle to make another set of skeletons fall down.
- Use the spell Wingardium Leviosa on the skeletons and place them between the slab and the platform to make a half stairway.
- To finish the stairway, please do the same thing to the other set of skeletons.
- When you get to the stage, a cutscene will start, and then you’ll fight Solomon Sallow.
- After you’ve beaten Solomon Sallow, go after Sebastian as he leaves the catacombs.
- Now is your chance to learn how to use Avada Kedavra. Choose the curse choice “Everyone should know that,” and then say “Yes, please” to Sebastian’s offer to teach you the spell.
When you use Avada Kedavra outside of arena fights, it’s important to keep in mind that you can’t use it again for a long time.
Those who have completed the “In the Shadow of…” quest and turned down Sebastian’s offer don’t have to worry. He can teach you how to use Avada Kedavra in the Undercroft, a hidden room in the Defense Against the Dark Arts Tower.
It’s important to know that telling on Sebastian could get him kicked out of Hogwarts and make it harder for you to talk to him.
Get your twitch drop easily, 4-Easy Steps To Redeem Twitch Drops For Hogwarts Legacy.